At our rug cleaning facility in your area we can process hundreds of rugs a day yet provide the highest quality of rug cleaning possible for your unique area rugs. Using our highly professional rug cleaning equipment we can remove all stains, dirt, grime, hair or allergens from your rugs and make them look brand new..
Here in Empire Rug Cleaning We appreciate that Oriental rugs have a timeless beauty and deserve special care and expertise for proper and safe cleaning.
We have many years of experience cleaning area rugs.
Our professionals will deliver a level of rug cleaning that is unsurpassed in California.
Schedule an Appointment
Call Now: (866) 606-7847
Weekday: 8am to 7pm
Sunday: 9am to 6px
U.S. Holidays: Closed
Our comprehensive area rug cleaning services includes:
- Persian Rug Repair, Appraisals & Restoration
- Synthetic, Navajo & Persian Rug Cleaning
- Antique Rug Restoration
- Overcasting, Securing
- Dye Bleed Removal
- Pile Shaving
- Hand Surging
- Hand Washing Available
- Rug Pad Sales
Your fine delicate rugs are:
- First vacuumed to remove dry loose soils.
- Secondly, the rug is gently and thoroughly dry cleaned or warm- or cold-water extracted to remove the dirt and oils from the fibers.
- Any spots on your rug are carefully removed.
- In the case of warm- or cold-water extraction, your rug is immediately dried with the use of special dryers.
- The fringes are treated with a special fringe cleaner to restore their original color and brightness.
- The fringes are always hand done to assure thorough cleaning.
- Finally, we roll up your rug, wrap it for pick-up, or at your request, deliver your rug to your home.
The Total Submersion Cleaning Method Advantage
This advanced process can be performed on most oriental rugs as well as other fabrics. At Empire Rug Cleaning we use Centrum Force cleaning equipment, the most advanced rug washing machines in the industry. This total submersion cleaning process provides a gentle bath for your oriental rug. It is extremely effective for the successful removal of most pet odors and the contaminates found in many rugs.